New profile posts

Max, I would gladly represent, I’m guessing a 2XL. If I can’t pay cash by the weekend I’ll PayPal you the money.
Rain go away please. Funny how 2 weeks before my vacation was constantly raining, then when I went on vacation out of the country it was so nice and hot outside. Now that I'm back is constantly raining urrghh...
arangov3
arangov3
Don't worry I've started a go fund me so we can send you back out of the country
Anyone know how to get in touch with munk1e from Edison? Need to ask him a question thanks
Marc - I'm planning to ride Sourlands tomorrow at 9 (9/1), weather depending. So, if you and anyone you know who wants to ride there are welcome. Meet at main gravel lot off East Mountain Rd, Hillsborough. Fun technical park, very gnarly rock sections at the top. If you have pads, wear them.

Mark
Hi Jim, Dave here, saw your strava a while back about double secret stash up at kingdom. heading up there this week and was wondering if these are public trails or not want to be respectful thanks for any info, im guessing these are flow type trails?
JimN
JimN
It is public and awesome! It was a secret because it was brand new and not really open yet. There is a KT parking area and a map posted. It's a twenty minute woods road climb, and then a two mile long downhill pump track. It is absolutely incredible and you must go ride it.
goodvibe
goodvibe
teabagger11
teabagger11
well yes the trail was awesome did it as part of our saturday ride and it was packed with shredders so me on my rigid bike was just getting in the way, funny thing though was when i asked at the trail center about this trail the girl looked at me as if i shouldn't have known about it and said no it's not open! but saturday it was packed